Monday, May 29, 2006

Award Winning Piggy

People asked “Why do you call yourself a porky queen or pork chop? You are not even close to being one.” Hmm… maybe not now :D But I guess I have a thing for pig or pork or babi or chu. Maybe it’s the pig toys I used to collect. I don’t know. But I love eating pork, tats for sure. So yes, I can’t be married to Muslims like my friends say. Haha… that would be inappropriate. So anyway, my weekend was a blast… again. Stayed in one of the most wonderful hotels in town and FOC!! The room was small but what the heck. The design was trendy and makes you feel like home. Not that my home looks like any of it… you know what I mean. The toilet was awesome – seems that it took ½ the room. The ceiling shower was the best. A must-have!!! Full and strong water flowing down your *cough cough*…. body. They even have a bath tub. So if you care to deep yourself into while enjoying a mini TV that is built into the mirror in the toilet, who cares? And the bed sheets and pillows were awesome. I just don’t wanna get out of bed. And that of course explains why I went back to sleep after a heavy breakfast at 8am at the coffee house. Buffet was great but not within my expectation and I felt it was too pricey for breakfast. But what the heck!!!! It’s a treat for mom and sister. But after breakfast, my mind seems to be playing tricks on me. 1613 was calling me to go back to sleep. So, off to snooze land with a big tummy. And you think that makes me a pig? I just conveniently forgot to mention about sushi for dinner and cup noodles for supper the day before. I know I know… Gym has a reverse effect on me. It makes me eat more and put on more weight and this is not good. Yeah, blame it on gym. Keke.. So maybe tats why I consider myself an award winning piggy. I just love and hate being one. Oh wells… Cut the crap.

No comments: