Monday, May 29, 2006

The Devil Is Back… I mean the SALES

Truthfully, I really didn’t know it is the sales period now. I just know about Singapore Sales. Every shop you passed by seems to have this BIG SIGN and DISCOUNT plastered on their glass doors. Drats and I am not at my best financial state now. Why? Why? Why? So I passed Body Shop thinking of a gift for a friend. Oh My Gawd… it’s Body Shop’s Annual Big Sales. It’s the period where their stuffs are usually on heavy discount. And you think that is good enough. Wait till the promoter girl tells you about additional 10% if you have a Maybank ATM or credit card. And me being a pure Malaysian definitely carries one. Yipeeeeeeeee……… so yes, I will take this and also that… and maybe the ones on the 50% rack (tat’s 60% with a Maybank card)… man, good enough to keep me smelling good for long. So yes, the bill came up to a whopping RM100 which was impulse and unplanned purchase. Notty Me!!! But discounts like that don’t come often and I may consider buying another bottle of Oceanus. Shucks… I am beginning to sound like a shopaholic.
.
.
.

Wait, I forgot the most important thing. Where was the present I was supposed to get? Hahaha.. Went back to Body Shop to pick up more stuff. The butter cream seems interesting. The African spa seems like something I need. NO NO NO.. focus focus… look for a gift … so yes yes, picked up some stuff and got the lady there to wrap into a nice set for me. Hmmm… I just love Body Shop since Crabtree & Evelyn is just too upmarket for me.

As shopaholic I may sound, I don’t buy unnecessarily. I know what I want and need. And I just buy them lol. Now im considering getting a pair of nice black heels. I know I know I have too many heels back home. But I just need one more sexy black shoes. And I know the place for it. Passed it last weekend and they are on SALES as well. :D Imagine if I do not buy during sales period. They will just cost me more.

I think I will need to avoid shopping malls for now. They are drying me up real fast.

No comments: