Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Money Money Money.. This is So Funny

This must be a great month for me. Apart from doing good in UT, I am receiving money from all places - my previous parking company refunded my deposit, my claims are in, and best part of course is that insurance company decided to give me "angpow". Hehe.. Yes yes.. an angpow for having to undergo operation last year. Ok ok.. rewind..

I had a minor operation last year when I discovered a tiny lump. Yes lump!!! Cancerous?? NO LA.. Thank goodness. I was scared for a while but somehow I guess it was nothing serious. So yes, was admitted to the hospital, had my operation, discharged and of course thanks to the kind insurance agent, I am richer by RM700. Well, of course i had a tiny problem when I was admitted previously. My company insurance refused to bear the surgery cost cos I upgraded my room to a single room. And bcos of that, I would (well, almost) need to foot the whole bill. Can you believe it? Silly me did not know that I am only entitled to a 4-bedded room not single room. But then again, I was willing to pay for my upgrade of room, not the surgery. But then again, it was not entirely my fault. The hospital personnel gave me a choice to upgrade without informing me of the clauses. So you can imagine the chili padi sh*t i put them through and how I refused to settle the bill.

The verdict: The hospital called the next day and apologised for their mistake and the insurance will foot the bill. Pheww..... i was relieved. But of course, I still need to pay the cost of upgrading my room. Cheh!!!!

But what the heck!! I am getting some sort of refund here. And that's thanks to my mom's friendly agent. I wouldn't have known about this if it was not for him. So anyone who is looking for an insurance agent who is totally committed, stop looking. I shall introduce one to you. He is definitely one in a million man....

:D

No comments: