Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Not perfect after all...

The moment when I called him after gym felt like I have been in a relationship for ages. It's the feeling where couples start losing temper at each other. Shocked! Confused! And Sad! Why shouldn't I be? Especially when you have done nothing wrong and was just there to be a punching bag for someone's anger.

But I soon realise he must have a bad day. And John Gray once said, when someone is angry and not at their best, dont add to the flames. Just hug him and let the person you are there. I guess that works. Cos dimples was ok as soon as we left Curve.

So he is not perfect. And so am I. We have our flaws. Our dark sides. He complains. He sighs. Who doesn't? I will be worried if he keeps everything to himself. At least he shares not only his happiness but also anything that troubles him. I wouldnt say I like him being angry and shortfused. Im just not used to it. Im short tempered too. And im sure he puts up with my weaknesses as well.

So I guess that makes him special. Though not perfect.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you ok? What happened?

Jeremy said...

..hey hope tht everything worked out ok....do hope tht you wont be a punching bag on a regular basis...no one deserves to be tht...but i must say its a very sweet entry...guess tht's how u know your into someone :)

Chili Padi Porky Queen said...

guys.. i hope i didnt make it sound so serious. Was just venting my frustration (well not exactly) more like new cultural shock... but bottomline is dimples and I doing great. The entry just shows that no relationship is perfect and no relationship is without its ups and downs. Bottomline is we work it out. I still sayang dimples and I know dimples sayang me loads. So no worries k. :P But thanks for the concern. I must write carefully in future so not to confuse you avid readers. hahaha