Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Combat in Manulife

Lady Di and I made plans to go FF Consplant. But at 6pm, she msn me and said she prob cant make it in time for Combat. So she will have to ffk me. And I ffk Doug before that and told him I cant make it to FF Manulife. Muahahaha.. so i quickly msn the dude and told him my reverse plan.

It's been a while since I step foot into FF Manulife. But decided to attend CC's Combat yesterday and thankfully the class was not as packed as I tot it would be. I mean there were not a lot of people but just good enough to make the studio look like a pack of sardines. As usual, the class was good though I think I find it hard to adapt to the small area unlike Curve and Consplant studios. And rushing for 6.45pm class can be quite a nightmare. And I cant stand the sit-up track towards the end. Sound like a broken record and really gave me a bad headache.

Joined Karen for one track in BJam. But my poor strawberries was probably dying in the car. So had to go. Anyway, BJam is not my favourite. And surprise surprise Lady Di turned up in Manulife. But she was heading to RPM. Silly gal... hehehe...

No comments: