Monday, January 08, 2007

Day Four In Hanoi

Its the last day in Hanoi for my friends. ML and I are staying one more night. Thank goodness we extended cos we managed to catch the water puppet show. And our flights were not delayed. Cat had diarrohea. Poor gal. So ML and I went to explore the Old Quarters - shopping and eating non-stop. And we also found a delicious cafe near hotel that served vegetable spring rolls. Yummmmy....
And after the water puppet show which ML and I have no idea what they were saying, we headed for dinner by the lake. The pizza was ok but we could not finished it. A romantic place to dine and enjoy the scenery though the food was a bit pricey. But money cant come in the way when we are holidaying. And the Vietanemese Coffee was really bitter. Maybe it was me.

No comments: