Tuesday, January 16, 2007

I Need Another Weekend.. SOON

Weekend was a good time to recuperate. But was not too sure if I actually did. No gym though cos I had to use the time to colour my hair. More $$$ to the saloon. Fortunately for me, I think they forgot to charge me for the scalp treatment. :P So that means I paid lesser.

Had a wedding dinner in Federal Hotel in the evening. And baby dimples was so sweet to offer to send me there and back. You know how KL can be really unsafe these days. Especially for female drivers like me. Had to be there earlier as I need to coordinate with my co-emcee on the script. And poor baby dimples had to find some place to chill and kill time.

Sunday again no gym. It was Baby Bunny's birthday. My first time dining in Social Bangsar. The food: not too pricey and taste above average. Baby Bunny had carbonara pasta while Mr W only had caesar salad (thanks to eating too much in the spa). dimples love his lamb rogan josh while I had my al funghi pasta since my tummy was not feeling all good that day. I blame it on the Yee Mee Soup I had for breakfast. The company was great. Brenda, for the first time, was earlier than us. Maybe bcos Jessica was the one driving. Muahahaha... It was a great dinner with great company though we should have taken some pictures that night. Even the waiter tried to be funny (or smart) when we asked him for the pappadum. He had the guts to tell us that the pappadum is the yellow rice. Muahahahahaha..

The night had to end young cos all of need to work the next day. And, we all embraced the heavy rain to our cars.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for the good company. Dimples is funny entertaining us with what else the trip to KL and back haha..
yes the waiter is trying to be funny but i think he really thought the rice is the pappadum.

Chili Padi Porky Queen said...

before i forget, thanks for buying us the drinks :D