Friday, September 21, 2007

I DONT KNOW WHERE TO START

Yes, life has been great and yes I have lost weight.... (hahaha, NOPE, I HAVE NOT)
but if you look at this picture, I may have.... well, at least according to my all-time blog fan, Baby Bunny. "The face at least look thinner...."
I got so much to update. And just dont know where to start.

First, i have to write about my company cruise trip to Redang. First time to Redang and first time on Virgo Cruise. How was it? Ok le.... Since pictures paint a thousand words.....
Then of course, I got to brag that I got promoted to the next level in PM. It just shows hard work pays after all. Now I have to fight for my incentive trip. Ooohhh.. I can feel Ho Chi Minh stamped in my passport already...
If Hanoi has a lot of bikes, I wonder if Ho Chi Minh is the same??
Then of course, there was the paintball adventure with my colleagues. Quite a dangerous affair but was great fun. The bruises are no fun though and took about a week to heal.. Damnit...
And what about the Jacky Cheung concert which dimples got FOC from Galaxy? Apart from the slight drizzle, it was ok. Im not easily satisfied, I know. After listening to my favourite song, Jing Su, dimples and I decided to leave early before 30,000 people starts to leave the same time. Moreover, we were quite hungry already.
Ohh wait.. i wanna talk about Transformers and also my Birthday. SO guess you have to wait up for the next posts yeah.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that angle is really nice :P