Friday, September 21, 2007

TRANSMORFERS (intentional)

dimples has always wanted a Optimus Prime and lucky me to have Eunice who knows so much about toys. And finally, when the toy arrived, I told dimples that I got to meet him before the Redang trip with any excuse tat I can find. So I really didnt know where to hide such a toy and tot, ok I will just leave it next to Nemo. And pray he will see it.

He passed by not noticing it. :(

But saw it when he turned around. :D
dimples said,"I must get Megatron now." And I was like "You better not, cos I already ordered it"
DOUBLE HAPPINESS.....

And you think the story finish here?
When I came back from Redang, Eunice said Megatron has arrived. So off we go to collect it from her and how I insist to dimples that we should check out the toy store.

And we have to see Starscream and Shockwave sitting at the shelves.. as though calling to us to buy them :p And WE DID. Cos dimples wanted a whole set. After all, Takara/Tomy Encore 2007 Series 1 Set only comes in 4.

POCKET BURNED................

And the story has not ended yet.
Eunice called to said that Takara has just announced Set 5 & Set 6 to be released. Ironhide and Ratchet.

AND, the total of the set will be 55 and not 4pieces ..........

ALAMAK....... What have I turn dimples and myself into??

No comments: