Friday, September 21, 2007

CHILI PADI PORKY QUEEN IS WISER NOW

I wont consider myself older but prefer it WISER instead.Instead of the heart and McD that dimples said he will bring me for my birthday, he took me to a really a nice hearty meal at Market Place.
(Thanks baby, i knew it I cant be dressed just for Ronald the clown).
As we entered the restaurant, I kinda knew this place is really new. Plus its probably going to cost too. And for some reason, its going to be fine dining. AND that means, mamak after dinner............

We ordered the combination of platters, ala-carte BBQ lamb cutlets, salmon and beef tenderloin plus FOC wasabi mash and free flow of cold salad and bread. And you think I have space for mamak? You gotta be kidding.

We just decide to sit around and chill out and realise not only we ate a lot, there was no one else left in the restaurant. Hmmm. people do eat fast these days...

And dimples suprised me with my pressie as soon as I came out from the ladies. How sweet of him to run to the car to take my pressie..
I WAS SHOCKED WHEN I SAW THE BLUE PAPER BAG.
It was a Tiffany.
Well, my first and only Tiffany.....
Really happy though I was never a Tiffany gal but dimples feel every gal should have their first Tiffany.

Awwwwwwww......

The guy who played the saxophone walked towards us and requested to play us a song. He prob beh-tahan already looking at us.
Awwwwwwwww... (tats bcos he tot it was a proposal la.... haiyah.. its a necklace le... )

But funny still..............

Thanks baby for a wonderful meal, pressie & most important making it back in time for my birthday :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwwww...*barf barf*

:P