Monday, May 14, 2007

PORKY QUEEN RETURNS

Time sure flies this year and the last time I took a peek into this blog was 2 months ago. I really have abandoned this poor "child". So its back to do some blogging...

Yes, so much have happened during this time....

1) Work still the same except Im doing "more" now and have less time for a lot of things but I guess the effort will pay off eventually.. :D I have a vision and I am working towards it. It's definitely not a dream. I KNOW.

2) dimples and I are still together. Still going strong and touching 5 months. :D We will be leaving for Phuket end June for a holiday with Baby Bunny.. muahahaha... my 2nd holiday this year... hmmm, where next?

3) Not been going much to the gym (only once a week) for BCombat or whatever class that comes along.. But my poor back has been aching and I noticed after BCombat. So maybe I should try less extreme classes like BBalance? That SUCKS. And not when the new release will be out soon.

4) Some friends say I am losing weight and my face looks sharper *blink blink*.. that's seems to be good news since my gym sessions are lesser these days and I am still eating like normal. I have a lot of feeding time k. Already, I am hungry now..

so off to tapau some food and I will try and return for more updates...

No comments: