Monday, May 28, 2007

Bo Doh Why You So Like Tat One?

Over the weekend, dimples and I went to see BROADWAY PARODIES LAH! That's the good thing when you work for a big organisation that sponsors events such as this. At first, I thot of it as another musical show... but the casts immediately prove me wrong.

I am so glad I came for this. And you ought to if you can.

Good seats, entertaining casts, humourous and not forgetting, very Malaysian la... Do check it out. Only until June 3

The Actors Studio Presents:BROADWAY PARODIES LAH!
Malaysian Spoofs of Songs from the MusicalsWith sikit pinjam konsep from the Western "Forbidden Broadway" spoof show, The Actors Studio proudly presents "Broadway Parodies Lah!", a rich rojak of slices of Malaysian life garnished with a big splash of humour and served up on a platter of great songs. And with a hugely talented cast, fantastic Broadway style choregraphy and both live and computer sequenced musical backing, BPL is a Malaysian feast of spoofs that is sure to fill your stomachs with laughter!
Sample Song Titles
Chicken with the Chili on Top ("Surrey with the Fringe")
Bodoh Lah ("Do Re Mi")
Damansara ("Oklahoma!")
Hello Datin ("Hello Dolly")
The Bomoh of the Bursa ("The Phantom of the Opera")
We Must Play Golf All Day ("I Could Have Danced All Night")

p/s: I really like the Bodoh Lah song…

No comments: