Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Big Kids Skating

No one said anything about adults not allowed in the rink right? So Baby Bunny, Mr W, dimples and Porky Queen decide to "torture" themselves on a Sunday morning to Sunway's skating rink.

Yeah, you should be sleeping in on a Sunday. Not 4 of us though. :P Amongst us 4, Im the least experienced one and I am terrified of anything tat requires me to balance.. yes things like cycling, rollerblading.... (i cant do both.. or at least i cant remember anymore)

The rink was slippery and I was holding on to the railings until dimples said "It would be easier if you let go" And I was glad I did, though 2 falls wont stop me from skating. It was an enjoyable experience and even the 3 sifus had their virgin falls. muahahahahaha.. konon expert... hahaha

Though painful and tiring, it was still worth it. A good exercise to replace gym isnt it?

No comments: