Thursday, May 24, 2007

Ge-Poh No More?

U know I haven't really blog about my thots recently. Mainly just the things that happened to me only. Cos I have no time for thots anymore these days. Over lunch yesterday with TT and Dougie, whom I obviously have not seen for months, I came to find out more stuff. Stuff in this case means things that happened which I was not updated of. And being the Ge-Poh me, I should at least know the latest gossip. Maybe work has overpowered me. It's true. I dont yum cha with the boys as much as I used to. My weeknights are endlessly meeting clients-to-be. Not that I am complaining cos some of the clients are friends who are I have not met for a long time as well. So it was a good time to meet up as well. Even gym has taken hmmm.... i dont even know where to position GYM. I haven't step foot there since .... I cant remember that too.

If you ask me what I think... I feel there is only so much a person can do in a day, a week or a month. Maybe being Ge-Poh should take secondary position now. Since my friends think I am a Ge-Poh and should be a professional integoorator. In fact, am I that? Is it wrong to show concern for a friend? Is it wrong to show that I want to know more rather than just the surface of things? Is it wrong to find out more? Does my friends see me as annoying?

I hope not.

2 comments:

Jeremy said...

hehehheee...well look at it this way ...if someone things tht your being nosy rather than caring than your wasting your time on them...might as well go do something better or go care more for the ppl tht appreciates wht youdo :).

Chili Padi Porky Queen said...

Muahaha... u cheer me up man. Thanks for the words of encouragement. Now I can go back being Geh Poh...
p/s: i still have not add u in my blogger list. will do tat soon.