Friday, July 20, 2007

Genting Highlands

Many may asked, "So whats nice about Genting?"
Well, i guess its true that there are not much things to do if you dont gamble.
When we reached the top, it was feeding time. We were both hungry from the earlier adventure so we walked around looking for good food.
And we indeed fed ourselves well. YUMMY....
Appetizer - sliced lamb with vegetables soaked in vinegar
Sliced lamb with sliced potatoesTofu Salad prawn cooked in wasabi sauce

The following morning, I braved myself at the theme park. I have never sat on a rollercoaster my entire life. So sitting the Chair Spinner and the Cockscrew were a BIG BIG thing for me. I was quite a scary cat actually but I guess I overcome that. The remedy: JUST YELL ALL THE WAY.

But the rain has to ruin everything. Only when I was getting the hang of it, the rain poured like there is no tomorrow.
And what a rip-off. Paid so much for 2 miserable rides.
But I guess it was worth it to discover that I could do roller coaster. :P

And skating, snorkelling, swimming (yes i barely know how to swim).. i wonder whats next?? Bungee jumping?
Yikes.. I dont even wanna think about it.

No comments: