Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Even the Doc Knows I Love GYM

Having sneeze whole morning, I decided no more procrastination. When I saw Doc, she said to me
"Gal, no partying for you yeah."

I said,"It's ok. I dont party or club."

She said,"Ok then. Dont go to the gym"

.. speechless...

How she know I was thinking of gym er? And No gym for 3 days ar?? Susah le...

Plus, I only tried the new release for BCombat for 1.5 times and BJam for once.. What about the other classes?? Drats.....Already CC is making fun of me in class for not being able to follow the jenga. What to do? Its damn hard lei... Double Drats...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what happened to you? Din know you got sick?

Chili Padi Porky Queen said...

yeah flu killing me.. drink more water lol and the medicine is making tired