Friday, March 09, 2007

Queen of Gamblers

Before I forget, this I got to blog.

I haven't not been to gym on Monday for the longest time. Plus, I haven't done BPump for I think what we call half a year. So after BCombat, I continued my back to back class with AW in BPump. As usual, I kept to the usual lightest donuts available and even that is hurting as I am not used to it.

So fast forward.. after gym, headed to mamak session with TT, AW and JW. Was telling the boys how hard BPump was and AW had to contribute by saying "Heloo... the donut is only 1/2 kg each la."

But I know it was not. It was 1kg each. But boys being boys just wont believe da Queen. Plus, I was so certain cos I just use them and saw the "1 kg" there. And without hesitation, our dear gambler friend, TT offered a bet. RM100 worth of makan-makan if its not 1kg.


Well, I have nothing to lose since Im 90% sure that it was 1kg.


And guess who won???

No comments: