Tuesday, March 13, 2007

I love being pampered...

I have been slacking so much that I have not been to gym regular enough lately. Well, cant blame da Queen when she has to make a living. But at least, I have tried Body Combat 31 last Friday. Frankly, the track was not that hard. Either that, my stamina has improved. Muahahahaha..... and best part is, some said I lost weight.. even though I haven't been visiting the gym....

Skipped gym on Sunday as I have an overdue appointment with my manicurist. Thanks to Baby Bunny for her giving me her spa pedicure voucher at Amante. And since I had to wait anyway, I added french manicure.

And this is me getting bored waiting for my nails to dry...

The outcome.. Voila.....

Guess its worth the 2.5 hours for such delicate and polished finger and toe nails... And poor dimples had to wait for an hour as I have not expected to take so long.

Now you know!!! Keep your bfs at home when you have your nails done. Maybe to fix your study table... hehe.. since I have such delicate finger and nails, I just watched the man in action.

I feel so pampered - all in one day... hehe

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice nails. looks like a nice place too.