Thursday, April 27, 2006

Little Black Book

A part of this show reminds me of my ex and I. Nope.. we did not snoop at each other's PDA or phone etc. A quote from Brittany Murphy on how people will realise they are not meant for each other if they were to be more frank with each other. Meaning if u were to be honest about how much you hated ice hockey to the other, you will come to realise that this person is not the one for you. Cos you dont share the same interest. Then u will drift apart and soon become just friends. That is why, ppl dont talk. They dont wanna be honest cos they are scared to lose something or someone that they probably not own in the 1st place. So how is it related to my past relationship? Not tat we were not frank with each other. I had to come to accept the fact that I live a different lifestyle from him. Meaning, the things I believe in may not be something he agrees. And its hard bcos I do not wanna turn or force him into someone he is not. So tats why I had to be honest and end it though it was gonna be something and someone I will miss deeply. It is tough but life has to go on.

No comments: